Gauhati Medical College and Hospital
Rural Health Training
The following Primary Health Centre (PHC) / Urban Health Centre (UHC) are attached to the Gauhati Medical College for training of Internee Doctors. These centers are rendering much needed health care services to the local community.
|Sl.||Name of the Centre||Place||Capacity / Bed|
|1||Community Health Centre||Boko||30|
|2||Primary Health Centre||Kamalpur||10|
|3||State Dispensary-cum-Rural Health Training Centre||Rani|| |
|4||Urban Health Centre||Ulubari, Guwahati|| |
Other Training Courses
- Two years Diploma in Pharmacy.
- Three years General Nurse Midwifery Course.
- One and a half years Auxiliary Nurse Midwifery Course.
- One year Laboratory Technicians' Course.
- One year Physiotherapists' Course.
- One year ECG Technicians' course.
- One year Radiographers' Course.
Published by Principal-cum-Chief Superintendent, Gauhati Medical College, Guwahati-781032.
Tel: +91-2460014 / 2130236 Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Designed by National Informatics Centre
, Assam State Centre,
Copyright © 2008 Gauhati Medical College | Disclaimer